Thursday 29 August 2013

My Cooking Style 
 

There are few things that you need to know about my cooking skills before you will follow my recipes:

  •  I never follow recipes!
  • I am being inspired with some already existing recipes, but I always create my own version of dishes. 
  • Sometimes I create my own dish and then I discover that this food already exists, that is why some of my propositions might have completely different names in all cooking bibles and other blogs.
  •  I love healthy and not very complicated dishes.
  • Cooking and baking relaxes me a lot and make me feel so happy when my family and friends like food prepared by me. 
  • I was Restaurant founder and manager.It was organic and French themed bistro.
  • I love mixed flavors, multicultural, fusion and traditional Polish food. 
  • My best dishes always are being created when I am cleaning off the fridge.
  • I hope that at least some people will find my ideas inspirational and will have as much fun cooking as me. 
 Enjoy! 
xxxxxx
Izabela

No comments:

Post a Comment